Cascais Golf Passport
Cascais Golf Passport is the ideal solution if you want to play multiple rounds in different courses in Lisbon Coast (Cascais, Sintra, Estoril).
With the Golf Passport the golfer can play 3 or 5 golf courses all within a 30 minute drive.
Golf Courses included in the Cascais Golf Passport are:
- Quinta da Marinha (designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr; 5870m; par 71)
- Penha Longa Atlantico (designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr; 6.313m; par 72)
- Belas Clube de Campo (designed by Rocky Roquemore; 6.270m ; par 72)
- Golf do Estoril (designed by McKenzie Ross; 5.313m; par 69)
- Lisbon Sports Club (designed by Hawtree & Sons; 5.278m; Par 69)
- Quinta da Beloura (designed by Rocky Roquemore; 5.773m; Par 72)
- Passport with 3 rounds per person: 162€
- Passport with 5 rounds per person: 244€
(must be booked in combination with hotel reservation; 1 free golfer in 8 playing)
For Bookings please contact: email@example.com