|GENERAL RULES |
|The Rules as laid down by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews will apply. |
|LOCAL RULES |
All road, paths, sprinkler heads, valve covers, terminal boxes, fences that are not boundary fences, rule 24-2 applies. (Free drop one club length).
Stones in bunkers may be removed.
Drop zones. A ball played on the 2nd hole that enters the water hazard may be played under penalty of one stroke from de designated drop zone. (20 meters short left of green). The same rule applies for the lateral water hazard when playing hole 4, the drop zone is located behind the green.
Maximum time allowed for 18 holes is 4 Hours.
|STANDING ON THE COURSE |
- Competitors of official competitions. . 2 balls over 3 balls and 3 balls over 4 balls. A single player has no standing.
- Players without handicaps and the groups they play in have no standing.
- Players interrupting their round of golf lose all standings.
- Players must follow the established playing sequence of the course irrelevant of whether they start from de 1st or 10th tees. Players not following this sequence lose all standing.
- To avoid unnecessary delays players must let the following group through if:
There is one clear hole ahead
When searching for a ball
Where the rules of standing are applicable
Maximum allowed on course
- Replace all divots.
- Repair pitch marks.
- Rake bunkers.
- Keep golf carts and trolleys away from green and tee surrounds.
- Wear shirts at all times.
- Observe the 1 player, 1 bag rule.
- Soft spikes only.