The Environmental Policy of an organization must be understood as a set of broad guidelines established by the management, in order to highlight their commitment to perform all activities in an absolute respect by the environment. Aware of the need to respect this principle, we are committed to make an eco-efficient management to minimize the environmental impacts of its activities and services, prevent pollution and make a rational use of natural resources.
1. Environmental Commitment
According the environment legislation, we assume the following commitments:
- Regular evaluation of environmental impacts and complies with the prevailing standards for sustainable tourism.
- Cooperate and promote communication with outside entities, including government agencies, environmental groups, local authorities and the general public.
- Involve customers, employees, local community and suppliers to improve the environmental performance in all your activities, products and services.
- Promote the environmental awareness and training programs with employees to raise awareness of the practice of sustainable tourism, promoting personal and professional growth and seeking better working health and safety conditions.
- Encourage local development with the participation of local communities, suppliers and service providers, promoting economic, social and cultural growth of the region.
2. Involvement with employees
- We believe that the success of the Environmental Management System is due to the involvement of the employees. For this reason, are often carried out awareness campaigns and environmental training with the staff.